The 9650iQ Sport is a 4WD robotic cleaner that provides premium cleaning performance with the convenience of iAquaLink Control. By connecting to your home’s Wi-Fi network, the 9650iQ allows anytime, anywhere access to real-time scheduling programming, and troubleshooting from any smart device using the iAquaLink app.
Control of your cleaner wherever you are with the FREE iAquaLink pool control app. The 9650iQ Sport connects to your home’s WiFi giving you the capability to clean your pool while at home or on-the-go.
Extra-Large Easy Clean Filter Canister
Never touch debris again! No fuss, no mess — debris can easily be emptied with a simple shake and spray.
The 9650iQ Sport gets all the dirt and debris in your pool utilizing Vortex Vacuum technology that keeps debris suspended for long-lasting suction and superior cleaning performance.
Patented Easy Lift Removal System
With the touch of a button the 9650iQ Sport surfaces to a desired location and waits for you to grab it, then automatically evacuates water for effortless removal from the pool.
Helps to provide uninterrupted operation with a low-torque, watertight swivel that prevents cord entanglements so the cleaner can reach every corner of your pool.
No tools required! A durable caddy is included to deliver ease of transport and storage.
There is too much cable length in the water. Do not unravel the entire cable length. Place only the required length of cable in the water and place the rest on the side of the pool. Follow the procedure in "Cord Tangling" in the manual to avoid and correct tangled cord.
1. Check the canister again to make sure that the mesh screen is not clogged by fine debris. Spray the canister with water if necessary.
2. Check the flow outlet screen and remove any debris that may block flow. If the problem persists, contact our Technical Support team at 800-822-7933.
1. The filter canister is full or dirty. Clean the filter canister, see "Cleaning the Filter Canister" in manual.
2. Sides of pool are slippery or slimy. Although the water seems clear, microscopic algae, invisible to the human eye, are present in the pool. As a result the pool sides become slippery and prevent the cleaner from climbing. Check tires for wear and replace as necessary. Do a shock chlorination treatment and slightly reduce the pH. DO NOT leave the cleaner in the pool during this treatment.
1. There is air in the appliance casing. Submerge the cleaner following the procedure in "Submerging the Cleaner" in the manual.
2. The filter canister is full or dirty. Clean the filter canister, see "Cleaning the Filter Canister" in manual.
1. The brushes have become smooth or the "wear" indicator shows. Replace the brushes following the procedure in "Replacing the Brushes" in the manual.
2. Filter canister is full or dirty. Clean the filter canister following the procedure in "Cleaning the Filter Canister" in the manual.
3. Make sure the floating cable is spread out over the pool. Ensure the cable is not too tightly wrapped or coiled when storing. If the problem persists, lay the cable straight in the sun to relax it and remove kinks.
1. The dirty filter canister lights up when the canister is full or partially clogged. Turn off the cleaner, empty debris, and spray canister to clear fine debris from canister.
2. The control unit will reset itself when the dirty canister is replaced with a clean one. Press start/stop button to make sure that the indicator light is off.
1. The outlet, the control unit is connected to, is not supplying electrical power. Check that the outlet to which the control unit is connected is receiving electricity.
2. Check that you have started one (1) of the two (2) programs and check that the indicator for the selected program is lit. If the indicator light is not lit, turn the wheels then disconnect the control unit and wait at least 20 seconds before reconnecting. If the problem persists, contact Polaris Technical Support at (USA) 1-800-822-7933.
Your cleaner will continue to operate with the light on, but it may not clean effectively. If the canister is completely clogged, the cleaner may shut down, resulting in Error 4 on control unit.
The Polaris P965iQ is a 4WD robotic cleaner that provides premium cleaning performance with the convenience of iAquaLink™ Control.