Power, Agility and Convenient Control
Why wait around for your pool cleaner at home when you can clean your pool regardless of where you are… With the convenience of iAquaLink® app control for on-the-go cleaning and remote control capabilities, the Polaris PCX™ 868 iQ offers enhanced maneuverability with a tighter turn radius and greater agility to propel the cleaner up walls and over obstacles. A new advanced Double Helix brush design helps channel dirt toward the inlet for superior debris collection as it scrubs your pool’s floor, walls and waterline while powerful cyclonic vacuum technology enables the cleaner to maintain strong suction for thoroughly outstanding results. Equipped with hassle-free features that make maintenance easy, the Polaris PCX 868 iQ is a robust robotic cleaner that gets the job done.
- iAquaLink® Control - Take control of your cleaner … on the go! The PCX 868 iQ connects to home WiFi, giving you access anytime, anywhere with the iAquaLink® app. You can Start/Stop a cleaning cycle, view the cycle timer, choose your cleaning mode, initiate the lift system, and receive troubleshooting — all from the palm of your hand.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology - Rid your pool of dirt and debris with powerful cyclonic cleaning action that sustains suction and facilitates enhanced wall climbing on any pool surface.
- Unmatched Maneuverability - Designed for exceptional agility — the PCX 868 iQ features a rear flow outlet that provides greater agility to propel the cleaner up inclines and over obstacles while dual-traction motor technology enables brushes to rotate independently providing enhanced maneuverability with a tighter turn radius.
- Double Helix Brush - A new patent-pending brush design composed of strategically staggered rubber blades, the PCX 868 iQ cleaners’ front and rear brushes gently agitate stuck-on dirt and draw in debris, channeling it towards the large inlet for more effective cleaning.
- Proprietary Easy Lift Removal System - With the touch of a button, bring the cleaner up to the waterline to rapidly evacuate water as you remove it for lightweight transport.
- Tangle-Reducing Swivel - Helps to provide uninterrupted operation. A low-torque, watertight swivel prevents cord entanglements to help the cleaner reach every corner of your pool.
- Large Filter Canister with Transparent Lid - Easy to access, the large filter canister has a transparent window which allows you to view when it’s full —then simply remove the canister, shake, and spray away debris. You never need to touch debris again!
- Premium Caddy - No tools required! A durable caddy is included to deliver ease of transport and storage.
- Dual Cleaning Modes - Two cleaning modes for one-touch, on-demand cleaning cycles of either the floor or the floor, walls and waterline.
- Track Wheel Design - Continuous treaded wheelbase provides increased surface area resulting in better traction — making it ideal for climbing walls, stairs and other obstacles (like the main drain) while creating a stronger area of suction beneath the cleaner.