Spare Parts & Accessories
Frequently asked questions
1. Verify the back-up valve is cycling. 2. Check the wheel RPM. 3. If the filter bag is full, empty or replace it. 4. If head float has water in it, replace it. 5. Make sure feed hose is floating.
1. Confirm that the blue restrictor disk is installed in the UWF® to decrease water flow. Or, install the red restrictor disk to decrease water flow even more. 2. Check the wheel RPM. If more than 32 RPM, unsrew the pressure relief valve to decrease water flow to cleaner. Note: The pressure relief valve should only be adjusted when a restrictor disk is installed. 3. Verify the back-up valve is cycling. Hold the valve out of the water and watch the jet. It should come on and go off.
1. Check the filter screen in the in-line filter and clean, if necessary. 2. Clean the skimmer basket, pump basket, and pool filter. 3. Check all of the hoses, connections, and swivels for leaks that could cause loss of water pressure. 4. Check the wheel RPM.
1. Adjust the thrust jet. 2. Make sure feed hose is floating.
1. Remeasure the hose to verify that it is adjusted to the proper length for the pool shape. 2. With the cleaner operating, check that the swivels in the hose and the hose connections turn freely. 3. Make sure the feed hose is floating. 4. With the cleaner turned off, spin each of the wheels. All wheels should turn together.
1. Check the wheel RPM. 2. Verify the back-up valve is cycling. 3. Adjust the thrust jet. 4. Remove unnecessary pool hardware or install a Ladder Guard Kit (order part #G21 from a Polaris dealer).
1. Make sure the opening at the end of the sweep hose is not blocked by the sweep hose scrubber. 2. Adjust the sweep hose to a gentle sweeping motion.
1. Adjust the speed of the sweep hose by tightening the adjustment screw. 2. Replace the sweep hose scrubber if it is worn or missing. 3. Add a sweep hose weight (order part #B2) to keep the sweep hose from spraying.
1. Check the hose length reaches within 6" of the farthest point of the pool. If not, order a new hose section from your cleaner dealer. 2. Check thrust jet for 11:00 position that optimizes random turning. 3. While the cleaner is operating, hold it upside down and look into the vacuum tube. There should be three distinct, even jets of water. If there are not, contact Customer Service or a Polaris authorized Service Center for assistance.
1. Check filter bag, if full it can weigh the cleaner down on one side. 2. Remove the head float and shake it. If there is water in the float, order a new one. 3. Check the hose floats to make sure they are spaced evenly.